1. Does anyone have trouble getting into your house and navigating around it?
2. Can you easily operate all of your doors and windows?
3. Are there any transitions in your home that are greater than half an inch?
4. Can you comfortably get into your shower/tub and utilize it safely?
5. Are there grab bars and proper transition areas around your toilet and throughout the bathroom?
6. Do you have full use of sinks, faucets, mirrors, and accessories?
7. Is any of your floorings a slip hazard, especially when wet?
8. Do you have full access to all of your kitchen cabinets, countertops, and appliances?
9. Can you freely get around your yard, driveway, and garage and safely access everything you need to?
10. Are there any modifications that could be made to your home that would make it safer and more livable, thus allowing you to stay in it longer?