Home Mobility Pros offers a full array of home modifications and product installations designed to optimize the comfort, safety, accessibility and overall function of your home.
Is Your Home Accessible?
1. Does anyone have trouble getting into your house and navigating around it?
2. Can you easily operate all of your doors and windows?
3. Are there any transitions in your home that are greater than half an inch?
4. Can you comfortably get into your shower/tub and utilize it safely?
5. Are there grab bars and proper transition areas around your toilet and throughout the bathroom?
6. Do you have full use of sinks, faucets, mirrors, and accessories?
7. Is any of your floorings a slip hazard, especially when wet?
8. Do you have full access to all of your kitchen cabinets, countertops, and appliances?
9. Can you freely get around your yard, driveway, and garage and safely access everything you need to?
10. Are there any modifications that could be made to your home that would make it safer and more livable, thus allowing you to stay in it longer?
Rhode Island & Southeastern MA’s Premier Accessibility Remodeler
Barrier Free Showers – Walk-In Tubs – Bathrooms – Kitchens – Ramps – Grab Bars & Safety Solutions – Whole Home Solutions
We provide comprehensive expertise in barrier free home living, bathroom remodeling, design, styles & safety features
with superior craftsmanship and materials of the highest quality.
Our Projects Look Great — Our Quality Makes Us Unique.
Barrier Free Designs
Prompt and Professional
Here are some enhancement options for your consideration:
- Temporary and permanent wheelchair ramps
- Door threshold ramps
- Loading ramps
- Wheelchair lifts
- Barrier-free showers
- Customized roll-in tile showers
- Therapy tubs
- Hand-held showers
- Shower seats and benches
- Roll-under sinks
- Raised toilets and automated bidets
- Grab bars
- Tilt mirrors
- Non-slip tile and flooring
- Transition areas
- Adjusted counter and cabinet heights
- Custom cabinetry
- Pull-down shelves
- ADA knobs
- Roll-under sinks and workspaces
- Touchless faucets
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Exterior door transitions
- Fire egresses
- Access to the mailbox, flag poles, hose bibbs, etc
- Decks, patios, and seating areas
- Rain/snow shelters
- Low maintenance exteriors
Whole House Solutions
- Sliding/casement windows
- Wider hallways
- 36” doors with low thresholds
- Lever style door knobs
- Automatic door openers
- Outswing doors (where applicable)
- Durable, non-slip flooring
- Smooth transitions from all rooms
- Prosthetic charging area
- Rocker style light switches
- Adjustable closet rods and shelves
- Large garage doors
- Ceiling lifts
- Access to all major components: HVAC systems, utility shut-offs, electrical panel, ect.
- Additions and large scale renovations
Schedule A Free Consultation
For quality bathroom design and remodeling services, trust the experts of
Home Mobility Pros. We’re ready to put our experience & talents to work for you!